Tuesday 20 January 2009

Two Awards!



I have been given awards by some wonderful fellow bloggers and I'd like to say a huge 'Thank You' to them all. I really appreciate this gesture, especially as they are such talented people. I've listed the details below, so if you haven't been lucky enough to have already found their blogs for yourselves please take a look, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Kreativ Award - thank you Edna, Gail and Wendy
Encouraged Award - thank you Rica

I hope these ladies don't mind if I offer these awards to other visitors to my blog who may not have already received them.
I'm afraid my favourite blog lists are now so long that it's impossible to choose just a few people to receive the awards. I love all of the blogs I try to visit regularly (which may be why I seem to have less and less time left for crafting these days! LOL!)

6 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Congratulations Chrissie, the awards are very well deserved, many thanks for your lovely comments on my blog my friend.

Hugs Sandie xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Me again.....thankyou for offering your awards Chrissie.....I would love to have one.

Hugs Sandie xx

Irene said...

Chrissie

There is an award on my blog for you

luv
irene
xxxx

Crafting Diva said...

Congrats Chrissie well deserved awards!!!!

Annie said...

There is an award on my blog for you too Chrissie. You are gonna need a bigger mantel shelf.

Ann xxx

Annie said...

Hi Chrissie There is another award for you on my blog - a cute one and one you really deserve for continually putting lovely comments on my blog for such a long time. I really appreciate it so a huge hug is coming out to you this morning.

Ann xxx