Sunday 13 June 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge #22

Hi everyone, well here I am again and this time it's with a card for the wonderful Bah! Humbug! challenge.
When this challenge first started back in January I had every intention of joining in each week. Not solely so I would have a stock of cards come the dreaded 'festive' season, but also because two out of the three DT members were close crafting buddies. Unfortunately, reality got in the way and this is the first card I've managed since challenge #6.
I couldn't have returned at a better week though, because the theme this week is 'Anything Goes' and trust me, after not making a Christmas card for so long I need all the help I can get LOL!
With that in mind, I entered this card for some other challenges too and they are all as follows:

Bah! Humbug! - Anything Goes
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Sketch
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Flower
ABC Christmas Challenge - Lights
Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge

Card Details:
* Image - Whiff of Joy 'Willow with Lantern'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Hot Off The Press
* Everything else from my stash

I'm hoping that I'll manage to join in each week from now on, as I desperately want a stock of cards so I don't have that awful last minute rush that I normally experience in December.

Thanks so much to those visitors that leave a comment for me, I really enjoy reading them, take care

23 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Chrissie,hope you are well.xxx

Fab said...

Gorgeous card, Chrissie. Thanks for joining my christmas weekly challenge. Big fan of HOTP papers here. X Fab

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is gorgeous. Love the panel effect and how they frame the image so perfectly. Like the white ones myself, although more people go for the red than the white. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland and hope you will find time to join in again for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Annie said...

wow Chrissie well done on the challenge combinations - all of them in one fell swoop - you star. Love your card - beautiful image and the sketch is adorable. Think I'm going to give it a try out too.
Just fabulous work - great to have you back.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Barbara said...

Aaaahh! One of my favorite Willow images and you colored her so beautifully! I love the layout -- simple yet elegant. It's good to see you doing Bah! Humbug! again. They are terrific ladies and I have so much fun with this challenge.

Hugs and lol!
Barb

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Chrissie. I bags it for Christmas. Lol!!!
Cathy
xxxxx

Jill said...

beautiful xmas card Chrissie what a gorgeous image hugs Jill xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is one of my fave Christmas stamps, which I must get out again. This is a really beuatiful card, love the white poinsettia for a change from red.Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous Chrissie - Lovely colour scheme and the image is gorgeous. (I have to say that cos it's the image I'm using too.)
Beryl xx

Evgenia Petzer said...

lovely!!!Thank you for playing at Die Cut dreams Christmas Club, good luck!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Yippee!! Lovely to see you back dear friend....an lovely to see your beautiful cards again.
Thinking of you.

Lots o love Sheila xxx

Annie said...

a beautiful card and a gorgeous image. thanks for joining in with us at the ABC Christmas challenge.
hugs, annie x

Trisha said...

Beautiful and elegant! Thanks for playing at Susie and Vikki's this week! COme by my site, if you like, I have some yummy candy up for grabs! XXX Trisha

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree!! very beautiful hunny! a real Gem! Thanks for joining on the ABC Christmas challenge this time! hugs Samantha :0)

Max said...

What a lovely card you have created as your comeback card Chrissie.
Love HOTP papers too - their paper pads are so versatile and they are endless aren't they?

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card and the papers are brill. Hazelxox

Annika said...

This is a wonderful image and the card is a piece of beautiful understated festiveness!
Hugs
Annika

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card ,,, so beautiful and stylish ;-)

thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Chrissie with a lovely vintage feel
Clairex

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Cards By MI said...

Lovely image, really peaceful. Just like x-mas should be. Cute card.
XMarie, GD

Annie said...

yeah go girl just seen you are in top three at challenge.
Well done.
Ann xxx