Wednesday 23 June 2010

WOYWW 55

Hi everyone, well not only have I made another week of WOYWW...
BUT I took this photo myself!! (which is why it's awful) usually this is DH's job and definitely not mine! I also remembered to take the photo before I cleared up, but as you know I'm a 'neat' crafter and this is about as messy as it gets with me!
Well, what can we see......
Not a lot really due to the c****y photo, but there's a thingy for setting eyelets, lots of adhesives and scissors (don't ask me why, I was only making a little tag card!) a MS border punch (my new eyelet lace ATP Mmmmm!) Distress Ink, pearls and ribbon.
I'm afraid I didn't make it round everyone last week (but then everyone didn't make it to me either!) but I shall try harder this week by visiting a few people each day, it may take me a week but I do love nosing at people's workspaces, it's soooooo addictive!

For those of you who are wondering what is going on in my photo and what WOYWW is, just pop over to our revered leader Julia's blog where all will be revealed.

I shall be back tomorrow with my normal kind of posting i.e. a card albeit a very special one.
Take care chums,

 

23 comments:

kathleen said...

Wish i was as tidy as you but if i clear up i can't find anything.

Kathleen x

Michelle said...

ooo very tidy desk and a lovely looking card there!
thanks for sharing
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
xx

Joey said...

OOOOOOH Chrissie your desk is sooooo tidy it puts me to shame lol. Joey.x

Sue said...

Hi Chrissie
wow what a very tidy space, have good day, sue,x

Annie said...

Tidy or messy it really doesn't matter as long as you're having fun. :-)
A x

cheryl said...

oh very tidy desk,love cheryl xxxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

This is before you clear up? ooer
lovely card :-)
Anne xx

Nancy said...

Wish I could work as tidy as you....I am green with envy about the punch...i sae it the otherday but damn payday was too far away!!

Glad to know I am not the only one drinking out the bottle....hee hee

KS

Sunshine Girl said...

What a very tidy desk - I too wouldnt be able to find anything if mine was as tidy as this! Love the card you have made :)

Pam said...

My desk never looks this tidy!! Hugs Pam x

Darcy Marshall said...

i just don't know how you manage to do it, i can create a mess just by walking in the room lol

Julia Dunnit said...

I seem to need a minimum of 2 pairs of scissors just to get started! Is that a glass mat in your scor Pal? genius!

Unknown said...

Lovely and tidy ... and I reckon the piccie is pretty good too!

Sew This N That said...

oh how lovely to craft in front of the window hun :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Heather said...

Good grief Chrissie, how do you manage to create in all that tidiness. I'd nothing at all on my desk today - I'm building a computer station inbetween my units (can't see for the sun where it is now) so everything had to be cleared away. Won't take me long before I created chaos again.
hugs Heather xx

Linby said...

That IS tidy - even though you didn't tidy up!
Linbyx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a MESS!! Looks a lot like mine when I'm making something. I see you have a bone folder. I've never used one. Also want to know what that green thing is the card and tag are sitting on. And what is stored in it? I'm a real snoop, so hope you'll share. As always, so glad to see you are back and really love your studio. I would art there any day.

Kim Dellow said...

Love the window, how lovely to look out when you are working. Kim

Sarah Somerset said...

'before you tidied up' wow! lol!

Anonymous said...

Lord, you are tidier than me!! Much tidier lol!!!

Hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Wish my desk could be that uncluttered! x

Paper and Ribbons said...

Ooh, I love your tidiness!!

Linby said...

Judging by your desk last week I doubt there was a promarker in Hobbycraft you don't already own! They only have the packs and even I now more or less have all of those.
Linbyx