Saturday 26 June 2010

Tag Card

 Hi everyone, I felt like creating something a bit different from my usual cuties and as I have a 'bit of a thing' for tags but hadn't made a tag card for ages I thought the time was right.
Luckily there are a few challenges this will fit so I can enter it for the following:
The Cuttlebug Spot - Embossed Tags
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Good Luck/Best Wishes
City Crafter - Pink, Purple and Pearls
Crafty Ann's - Embossing
Simon Says Challenge - Friends
I distressed my card with Walnut Stain DI and a white Inkessential pen to give it more of a vintage look, cut a CB 'vintage' die in half to make some corners and finished off with some ribbon and pearls just to make it nice and girly.

 Card Details:
* Sentiment Ticket - Crafty Ann's 
* Papers - Laura Ashley 'Contemporary'
* Punch - Martha Stewart 'Eyelet Lace'
* Everything else from my stash

The tablets that my Doctor prescribed aren't working too well at the moment (I've been told to double the dose three times so far!) consequently my Mojo is a bit 'hit and miss' so if you don't see me about as often, you know why! LOL!


19 comments:

Annie said...

Oh Chrissie so sorry you're still suffering. Love your tag card - those pearls are beautiful
Ann xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

love the card, the elements are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Sheila - Ginger said...

Well what a gorgeous card Chrissie love the colours and the paper too! Mmmm! Must have a look at Laura Ashley! Love this type of card as well as the cute ones.
So sorry those darn tabs aren't working consistently for you. Sending you a whopping great HUG!

Lots of love Sheila xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie,I do hope you get the right dose of tablets soon, do take care.xxx

Beryl said...

This is just so beautiful Chrissie. I love the soft colour schemThank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xxe and the bp - and the trimmings - heck - I just love it all.

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm sorry to hear the tablets aren't doing much yet Chrissie, but if this is what you produce when your mojo isn't working to well......sheesh! I love it the whole thing is just so classy and pretty! The ticket means you'll fo into the draw twice - the only trouble is that if you win I'll have to give you an IOU 'cos there isn't enough you haven't already got!! LOL!
Ann x

cnelson said...

gorgeous! love the use of the tag!!
thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty, love that background stamp and the tag, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Be sure to check out our sponsor www.alittlescrappy.etsy.com for your crafting supplies.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag card...love the colors!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Chrissie :-)I love the embossed tag ,,,, just gorgepus :-) lovely colours too :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Unknown said...

What a pretty card.. Love how you used a Tag. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Chrissie this is gorgeous. It is so sweet and feminine at the same time.

Cathy
xxxx

Christine said...

I love the embossing that you did on your tag. The whole card is just so sweet and pretty. Hope you start feeling better soon. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamps challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

That pink tag is stunning! I love the pearls that you used too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Becky said...

Hi Chrissie!! What fantastic cards you've been making hon!! Love this embossed tag, so stylish!!
Sorry to hear that the tablets aren't working :0(
xx

Jill said...

beatutiful card Chrissie I love the embossed tag looks fab hugs Jill xx

Jane's Blogs said...

Beautiful card.

Jane xx

iReneM said...

How did I miss this, Chrissie!?!
The embossed tag is gorgeous and the lovely paper, border and corners... and a very clever idea I must say :-)...create such a pretty card.
Take care sweetie

x