Saturday 31 January 2009
A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 36 - Love is in the Air
It's been ages since I managed to get a card done for a challenge, but I'm in the process of completing quite a few at the moment (I don't know what's come over me!)
This is the first one and is for this week's Spoonful of Sugar challenge which is:
Love is in the Air
We would like you to create a card or a gift for someone special.
I thought that this little girl looked like she may be about to post her valentine card, so I hope that she may fit the bill for the challenge.
I decided to use brown chalk to tone down and distress the white scalloped mat and I think this was definitely a mistake!
* Image - Penpal from Sugar Nellie
* Coloured with Letraset Pro-markers
* Papers - Amy Butler from K & Co.
* Sentiment - 'Amore' sticker from K & Co
* Punch - Lace Doiley from Martha Stewart
* Scalloped oval mat - Nestabilities
* Ribbon from Poppicrafts
* Pearls from Joanna Sheen