Wednesday 13 May 2009

Another busy week!

Hi everyone, well so much for my plans to catch up with my visits to your blogs this week, it's not looking too good so far!
I haven't even had the chance to enter any challenges, so I thought I'd post the wedding card I made for my lovely niece.
She got married last Saturday, so it's safe to show it now. I've been busily making another for my nephew (her brother) who is due to get married on the 30th, so I'll post a picture of it after that date.



Card Details:
* Images - Hangler & STangler bride and groom and Magnolia heart
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Backing papers - K & Co
* Everything else from my stash

My niece, Jane, likes the cutesie images, so I thought this one would be quite sweet for her card. It's a large card about 9" x 9" and I decorated the inside to match, but couldn't manage to get a decent scan of it (I must treat myself to a camera with macro when I have some spare pennies!)
I've just seen their wedding photos online, they are beautiful and evidently, according to Jane it was the 'perfect day'. I'm so pleased as she's a real sweetie and deserves everything good that comes her way.

I promise that I'll get to visit you just as soon as I can, until then thank you for continuing to visit my little haven and for all the lovely messages you leave, they really brighten my day.

21 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous wedding card Chrissie - don't worry about visiting blogs so much you can't help being busy.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Your neice must have loved this delightful card Chrissie
Ann x

Irene said...

Hello Chrissie

What a fabulous card, the image you have chosen is so cute and perfect.

I love the flower and centre piece in the corner . The little heart just finishes it off perfectly.

luv
irene
xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie - love this Stanglar image! Your Niece will love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Totally awesome Chrissie love that image am still waiting for them to be released at Funky Kits then I will jump in lol. It makes such a refreshing change to see a 'cutsie' wedding card and I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Sweet card
Wendy x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

So glad your niece's wedding went OK. I'm sure they loved this card. So different from any shop bought ones they would have got.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Chrissie, and I love your new look blog
Beryl x

Becky said...

Beautiful card Chrissie and I'm glad that the wedding went well!
There's a little package in the post for you as we speak!!
Love Becky xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow,that's a gorgeous card Chrissie, be sure to show us the one for your nephew.

Hugs Sandie x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissie I have left a couple of goodies for you on my blog.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Carole said...

What a gorgeous card Chrissie, such a beautiful couple.
Hugs
Carole :-)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chrissie, it's a lovely wedding card. My sort of thing. I know what you mean about not getting to comment on blogs as much as you'd like - I'm the same - my heart/head are willing but the body just isn't!!!! Lovely to see your creations and love the new look of your blog - I missed that - but then maybe that's because instead of going into individual blogs I have all updates in a FeedBlitx e-mail once a day. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Jane's Blogs said...

So sweet.

Jane xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really lovely Chrissie and oh so cute. I am glad your neice loved it and appreciated all the hard work you have put into it. Cathy xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Chrissie and those images are soo cute, sorry this is late, but I wanted to say thanks so much for chosing me for GDT for the sketch and stash challenge, I am thrilled to bits and have to keep pinching myself, hugs Jill xx

Eunice said...

Such a lovely wedding card chrissie,I´m sure your niece loved it,you are one talented lady.Eunice X

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous wedding card Chrissie, beautiful accents and colouring...and a lovely image of course!
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs
Carole :-)

Lavender Rose said...

Fabulous card Chrissie, love everything about it!!!! I never seem to have time to visit blogs either :(

Rita said...

Such a pretty card Chrissie, your niece must have loved it too. Take care and visit when you can. Hugs Rita xxxx