Friday 1 May 2009

Just Magnolia challenge #3


Hi everyone, I'm a bit earlier with my card for today, I seem to have been getting later and later with my postings.
Possibly the reason I'm earlier today is due to the wonderful sketch that Bev did for this week's Just Magnolia challenge. As soon as I saw it I couldn't wait to make a start.
I already had this little Tilda coloured, so it was just a case of finding some papers that would match and following that gorgeous sketch.

Card Details:
* Image - Pink Tilda Princess
* Colouring - promarkers
* Papers - K & Co
* Pearls - Joanna Sheen
* Flowers, brad and charm - from my stash

This was a lovely sketch to follow, not too complicated but with lots of interest and I'll definitely be using it again, so thanks Bev!

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie,l love the stamp and colours.
so beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Irene said...

Chrissie, this is just gorgeous I
love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Eunice said...

Very pretty card chrissie,I do love the colours and the layout Eunice X

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card so pretty ,hugs Dawnxxx

Ila said...

Your Tilda card is Gorgeous Chrissie...and a fabulous take on this sketch!!...Thanks so much for entering my candy...Good Luck!..Hugs, Ila

Rosette said...

Such a beautiful and dainty card Chrissie. Love it! :)

Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Chrissie - the colours are gorgeous and your colouring is superb
Ann x

Beryl said...

I love this Tilda image and you've coloured her so well. The papers are lovely too, great colours.
Beryl xx

maxine said...

Lovely card

Jeanette said...

Love this card Chrissie! This is so sweet and pretty!
Hugs Jeanette