Monday 11 May 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #10



Morning everyone!
Well, here we are with challenge #10 for Sketch & Stash and Becky's got another fabulous sketch. Lots more layers this week, but still allowing you to pop your sentiments and embellishments where you like.



Card Details:
* Image - digital download from Sketching Stamper
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Hot off the Press
* Glitter glue - Stickles
* Border punch - Martha Stewart Embossed zig-zag
* Embellishments - from my stash

Pop over and take a look at the other DT cards, they're just fabulous and hopefully they'll give you the inspiration to come and join in with us this week.
I'd like to say thank you to Lena for being our guest DT member for the last 2 weeks and I can't believe how she managed to make this week's card even more gorgeous. What a pleasure it was meeting you Lena, I'll be visiting your blog regularly believe me.
As you know, it was my turn to choose a guest DT for the next 2 weeks and what a difficult job you all gave me. Your cards were stunning, but after a lot of dithering I did eventually manage to make a decision, check out the blog to see who our next guest DT will be.

15 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Super card Chrissie I would love to own a pair of shoes like these they look stunning!!!!

Anne said...

Not been around much as I've had visitors but my eyes have been popping out my head at all the lovely creations you've made since I last popped in. Thanks for the tip-off about another new challenge site! xx

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Chrissie. I love the image and the colours are fantastic.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Annie said...

oh wow Chrissie - you have coloured that shoe to perfection. Fabulous - have popped over to that site too - fabbie stamps.

Thanks for comment about nurse card - that set from PCCrafter is great isn't it. Love the little poppet with the pigtails - I daren't describe her skin tone but she is so cute.

Ann xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie!! A fabulous sketch and I absolutley love that shoe!! (I've been eyeing it up for a while now too!!) You've coloured it beautifully.
x

Anonymous said...

This is justfgorgeous Chrissie - I think we've in the same colour frame of mind this week
Ann x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

Rita said...

What a fabulous card Chrissie, the colouring is just fantastic. Hugs Rita xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.x

Barbara said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors --- so rich looking.

Beryl said...

That is amazing Chrissie - how did you manage to get that shoe looking so shiny. Great colouring - wish you could give me some lessons.
Beryl xx

Becky said...

I love your card Chrissie, what a brilliant image and so wonderfully coloured! Thanks for another brilliant card this week!
Big hugs Becky xx

Irene said...

Hello Chrissie

Oh my your card is just stunning I love the shoe and colours you have chosen. You have coloured the shoe to perfection.

luv
irene
xxxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Chrissie and a great sketch as always to work with, I love the shoe image and your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill xx

Maria Matter said...

Chrissie, this is just gorgeous! Definitely eye candy!!!
Blessings, Maria