Saturday 2 May 2009

Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge



Hi everyone, what a lovely day it's been again today and the weather report says it's going to be even better tomorrow, hoorah!
I haven't done any crafting today, as I made the mistake earlier of deciding to 'just tidy up one or two things in my craft room'....Six hours later, and I'm in more of a muddle now than when I started! Will I never learn??
Luckily I made a little card yesterday that just fits nicely with Secret Crafter's challenge this week, 'We want to see flowers on your project whether they be the main image or embellishments.'
This is another of the sweet girls from the PC Crafter download, another very 'unfussy' card again (what I really mean is easy lol!)
I do love these little cuties!

Card Details:
* Image - 'Buttons and Bows' download kit from PC Crafter
* Sentiment and embellishments from same kit

If the weather does stay fine tomorrow I'll probably pop along to the boot sale before I go to visit my Mum and do her 'chores'. If I've managed to sort out the mess I've made in the craft room by then hopefully I'll be able to make a card when I get back.
Whatever you decide to do this Bank Holiday weekend I hope you have a lovely time.

18 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Chrissie, cute image and beautiful colours, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

coldwaters2 said...

She is just one beautiful little girl love them extra large shoes lol. I love this one Chrissie the colours you layout and those flowers all make a recipe for one perfect card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

angeljakki said...

Such a cute card, Love the image she is sweet x

Sue said...

Love this card Chrissie, must check out PC Crafter again as I haven't looked for ages. Seem to have so much to do and no time to do it in. WILL reply to your email this weekend I promise.

Barbara said...

This is beautiful, Chrissie! I love all the colors and the layout!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie.
enjoy the boot sale.

luv
irene
xxxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Chrissie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra Wright. said...

Gorgeous Chrissie,that image is delightful.

Hugs Sandie xx

Eunice said...

What a sweatheart. Love all your cards,always interesting and beutifully done. Eunice

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Chrissie
Ann x

Beryl said...

Another great card Chrissie. It looks so dimensional. A really good download methinks. Have a great weekend -the sun's shining so it looks like I'll be in the garden in a little while.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card Chrissie. Everything about it is gorgeous. I hope you got your craft room tidy again. Once we start we never know where to stop do we. Cathy xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Another real cutie Chrissie - love it!

PixieHouse Creations said...

Cute card !! Love it Chrissie lovely summery colours
Wendy xx

Wheezie said...

Beautiful card as always Chrissie the are so fresh looking. Thanks for your comment on my blog I'm on Fozzie's computer as he has gone to watch football.Will now try and keep up with the blogging world!!

x Wheezie x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Chrissie, thankss for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Bev said...

Beautiful card hun! Love the fab papers and colours - such a sweet image too. x