Tuesday 9 September 2008

No card today






Good evening, actually there WAS a card today, it's just that my scanner hates it and won't copy it so I can't show it to you. I really MUST learn how to use the digital camera!
I've been playing with some of my lovely new cardstock today, I ordered lots and lots from The Papermill and I was so pleased with it when it arrived, it's beautiful and such lovely quality too, I shall certainly order from them again (my husband will be pleased to learn that!)

As I can't show you today's card I thought I might share some photos with you. A little while ago I was asked if I would make some Art Deco style cards to put in a new shop that was opening up in a village near me, needless to say I jumped at the chance. I haven't managed to get to see the new shop yet, but the lady who owns it sent me some photos. I thought she had done a wonderful job with the display and made them look very elegant, obviously some other people agree because I've already sold some, how exciting!
I hope you enjoy looking at the photos and thank you for your visit, hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow and I'll have a card to show you.

5 comments:

Irene said...

Chrissie the shop is gorgeous and so elegant, and you have sold some cards, fantastic.

luv
irene
xxxx

Becky said...

Oh how gorgeous Chrissie! I thought this was your house at first! Wow!! Love the display, are the cards for sale or just decoration??
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

Well done you huny - they look so classy!!!

hugs Bev x

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Well done on your card sales. they do look fantastic, what kind of shop is it?

Bryony

Lavender Rose said...

What a lovely setting for your stunning cards Chrissie, I knew they would sell!