Wednesday 17 September 2008

An Evening in New York


Good evening, is it just me or has it turned really cold now? I've had a winter cardi on all day today, but I hope you've had a good day whatever you've been up to.

Tonight's capital city is New York. All 3 cards are made in exactly the same style, the only difference between them is the slightly different border.

I have quite a lot of projects on my "to do" list now so it's unlikely that I'll have time to enter any challenges or make any "cutie" cards for a while. Never mind, it will make it all the more enjoyable when my orders are all done and I can get back to "playing" again.

Thank you all for the lovely messages I've received about my cards, I really appreciate your taking the time to leave me comments.

11 comments:

Suzanne said...

Another wonderful card
Thanks for sharing
Suzanne

Anne said...

Another lovely card Chrissie. x

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely Chrissie - very chic!
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Another stunning card Chrissie, I love these stamps. Can't wait until we see the 3rd one
Beryl x

Marlou McAlees said...

love this card, I just love New York :)

Marlou McAlees said...

hi again :) I was just looking through all your lovely creations and noticed the lovely prayer at bottom of your blog, would you mind letting me know where I could get it ?? :) thanks :)

Irene said...

Chrissie

Another gorgeous, stunning card.

luv
irene
xxxx

Bev said...

I'll miss you on the challenge circut hunny but will probably also be missing a bit as I have too much work on just now boohoo!

Nevertheless your card is just exquisite - so class and elegant

hugs Bev x

Ann Whitfield said...

Sorry Chrissie, I could have sworn that I left a comment here last night but it looks like I just left it on the forum! These 'senior' moments are getting worse. It's a lovely, elegant and chic card
Ann x

Beryl said...

Fab card Chrissie. Brilliant idea to do a set of three.
Beryl xx

Lavender Rose said...

Another stylish creation Chrissie :)