Tuesday 16 September 2008

Weekend in Paris


Good evening, I hope you've all had a good day, we went to a shopping mall today, always nice I think (my husband would disagree!) and I managed to get a few bits and bobs, so I'm quite a happy bunny!
Tonight's card is the first of a set of 3 featuring capital cities, this one is Paris.
Another very simple card with the main collage image being mounted onto 2 co-ordinating colours of cardstock, the only other embellishment is the border at top and bottom of the card (again from that scrapbook kit, how lucky that it came to light!)
I'm quite enjoying making these cards at the moment, they are all made from A4 cardstock so are fairly large in size, the images somehow seem to have more impact on this size card.
I will post the second of this series tomorrow, so until then thank you for visiting and I hope you want to come back again.

9 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous and sophisticated all at once Chrissie
Ann x

Irene said...

Chrissie

Your card is fantastic, and what a great idea to do different cities.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lavender Rose said...

Oh very stylish, love this one Chrissie....I think I have a lot of catching up to do!

Becky said...

Another elegant card Chrissie, loving the collage on the image. I always like shopping on my own, with a girl friend at a push, but OH, oh no!! Never!! lol!!
Love Becky xx

Beryl K said...

Great card Chrissie, love the image can't wait to see the other cities
Beryl x

Anne said...

Oh la la!!! xx

Suzanne said...

ANother stunning card - just the the way you have designed this
Suzanne

Beryl said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie. Can't wait to see what the other two cities are.
Beryl xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

Love these last 2 cards that you made Chriise very inspiring
where did you get the images from? if you dont mind me asking? yep i know i nosey rofl
Wendy xx