Thursday 4 September 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge 9 - Purple and Green


Good evening I hope the weather is better where you are than it is here. It's a little like winter at the moment, I really think this must be one of the worst summers we've had.
The good thing about today's bad weather was that it meant I could play with my new Bind It All, well I say new but I've had it a few weeks now and I'm ashamed to admit that this is the first time it's been out of it's box. I have a couple of ideas for different things and if they work out, I'll let you know.
Tonight's card is for the Sarah Kay challenge which this week is "Purple and Green" The challenge has been set by Amanda who loves working with a purple and green colour combination.
I think this image of the little artist is so sweet, but all of these images are, so it's hard to pick a favourite. The backing papers are from Dovecraft and I've cut some of the flowers from a second sheet and decoupaged them, the little stamp is from K & Co and that's about it for this one, nice and easy.
I'm hoping to pop back to my craft room and play some more, so I hope you all have a lovely evening and thank you for coming to visit my blog.

14 comments:

Wheezie said...

Great card Chrissie, I only have one Sarah Kay stamp but the one you have used is lovely , this may mean I HAVE to buy some more!!!

x Wheezie x

Sandra Wright. said...

Love the card and the colours.Such a cute image

Sandie x

Beryl said...

What a lovely colour scheme. This card is perfect.
(I ordered my pro markers today.)
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

Fantastic card Chrissie, I haven't got any Sarah Kay stamps. This blogging business in going to cost me money lol
Beryl x

Becky said...

Aww, she is so cute Chrissie! if only your card reflected the weather! I went out and got soaked today!
Love Becky xx

Annie said...

oh wow Chrissie another gorgeous card.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful Chrissie I love everything about it this is the only Sarah Kay stamp that I haven't got.

Lorraine x

Irene said...

Chrissie

What a fantastic card, I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sue said...

Another fab card Chrissie, love the colours and isn't she a cutie.

PixieHouse Creations said...

Another fab card Chrissie
I cant keep up with you lol

Wendy xx

Catherine said...

ADORABLE!

Ann Whitfield said...

She's lovely Chrissie and it's a beautiful card
Ann x

Bev said...

Oh Chrissie, the colours are just delicious!! Gorgeous papers and such fresh colours. Brilliant

hugs Bev x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, what a great Idea it's wonderful. Love all the beautiful Details......

Hugs
Heike