Sunday 7 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Pretty in Pink


I've been feeling a bit "cotton woolly" today, this is probably due to the amount of sinus tablets I've been popping over the last few days, but it means that my brain isn't working too well at the moment and I'm having trouble thinking clearly (even worse than normal that is) so just getting this card made and posted was a major achievement in itself really.
Today's card is for Cute Card Thursday's challenge of "Pretty in Pink", well she's not in pink she's in purple but the card's pink so hopefully that will count. She SHOULD have been in pink, but I forgot that when I started colouring her (I told you, I can't think straight)
The image is Hangler and Stangler, the backing paper and paper lace ribbon are K & Co, the mats are Nestabilities, the swirly corners are Cuttlebug and the little sentiment stamp is Cuddly Buddly.
Hopefully tomorrow will be more succesful, but thanks for taking the time to visit today.

14 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely card Chrissie - I'd never have known that you were "cotton woolly" if you hadn't said!
Ann x

Irene said...

Chrissie

Your card is gorgeous. I know what you mean about a woolie head !!! and I can't blame the drink.

luv
irene
xxxx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Chrissie, I love the cute image and the fab swirls. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

sillymonkeycrafts said...

She's lovely and I think it is pink enough!

Bryony

Alison said...

Chrissie this is gorgeous, thank you for your kind well wishes.

Anonymous said...

Chrissie its a beautiful card as always and I love that image. I have heard a lot about H & S but can't get hold of any stamps although I think Funky Kits will be selling them soon I do hope so you have made her look lovely.

Lorraine x

Suzanne said...

Wonderful card - just love strawberries - so this is my kind of card
Thanks for sharing
Suzanne

Sheila - Ginger said...

Your card is so pretty Chrissie.
Hope the 'cotton woolly' feeling goes away soon.

love Sheila xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Aw she is lovely,reminds me of my Sharron when she was little.
Hope you soon start to feel less "cotton wooly"

Hugs Sandie x

Deb said...

beautiful card, sweet image,thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Smashing card Chrissie and I love your 'woolly head' expression and know just what you mean!

Beryl said...

I love the oval inside the circle. It looks great - I must remember that when I get some circles.Another lovely card.
Beryl xx

Becky said...

Such a cute card Chrissie! Coloured so beautifully! Sorry to hear you're 'bunged up!'
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous hunny - love the image and the colours, fabulous!!

hugs Bev x