Wednesday 3 September 2008

Stamp Something - Back to School


Good evening, I hope you've had a good day.
I've had a bad head all day today, I keep getting these at the moment and they seem to be sinus related so I'm assuming it's something to do with the weather as I usually suffer with these when the seasons change. Whatever it is I've had enough of it now, so I hope it ends soon.
My card tonight is for Friday's Stamp Something challenge of 'Back to School'. I've used one of the new Tilda's, who is obviously a very good girl as she's brought an apple for her teacher. The backing papers are K & Co and Dovecraft, the side border is one of the new cuttlebug borders coloured with Perfect Pearls and the images have been coloured with Pro-Markers.
I have also posted 2 wedding cards on my other blog HERE today, if you'd care to take a look. This is to give my son and DIL a choice for the wedding reception they are attending on Saturday. I hope they like one of them, or I'm going to be making the fastest wedding card in history on Saturday when they pop in for it!

9 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great card Chrissie, Tilda certainly looks ready.
Beryl x
ps your comment didn't come up on my blog but if I click on the picture I end up on your blog and not an enlarged door hanger lol

Sandra Wright. said...

Isn't she adorable, lovely work again Chrissie.
Many thanks for your message on my blog.

Hugs Sandie x

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie! And I love the wedding cards too! I never realised you had another blog!
Love Becky xx

Beryl said...

Lovely card Chrissie. Beautiful selection of papers and great colouring of Tilda.
Beryl xx

Irene said...

Great card Chrissie.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

She's lovely Chrissie and you choice of colours works brilliantly
Ann x

Jane's Blogs said...

Superb cards as always ... thanks for your kind comments about my card. Hope you feel better soon too. What a lot we are!!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, I love the little scene and your colouring is great

Bev said...

Oh bless her - she looks so sweet all kitted up and ready to go to school!! Gorgeous colours and layout again Chrissie and fab colouring too

hugs Bev x