Saturday 16 August 2008

Cards are Coming!

Good evening, this post is very late but as I promised that I would try to post each day I wanted to pop something on the blog. I've no cards to share with you today either I'm afraid, but I have been working on a couple of things, so they may be ready tomorrow.
I received my Pro-Marker pens in the post today. I was very impressed as I only ordered them late yesterday afternoon from Silly Monkey Crafts, so that was excellent service. This is the first time I have ordered anything from their shop but I don't think it will be the last, anyway back to the pens. I'd been thinking about getting some for ages as I wanted something different to my usual water colours (I would have liked some Copics but they are just too expensive) and I had seen these used on a few of the blogs that I visit regularly and they were highly recommended by Caz. so I took the plunge and ordered THREE sets of the Manga pens. I've been using them today and they are FAB so thanks for the good advice Caz.
Apart from colouring in, I've also been playing with my Cuttlebug again today and I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it now.
I will try to get something finished and posted on my blog tomorrow, until then I hope you all have a good night (what's left of it anyway).

1 comment:

Lavender Rose said...

Can't wait to see your latest cards Chrissie...no pressure of course! LOL