Saturday 23 August 2008

Hooray!

Good evening, I'm very happy this evening as I've actually managed to complete some challenge cards! These are 2 cards that I've made today, I have actually made a third one as well, but the glitter is still drying on it so I may post it later, or I may not get to show you it until tomorrow, we'll see how the time goes.

The first card is for the Stamp with Sarah Kay challenge number 8 which is a sketch. I find these quite difficult to follow, that may just be me or maybe that's why it's called a challenge?
I think this is such a sweet little image even though I had to cut her down to fit in the frame. I don't quite know what happened to the puppy, he looks a bit like a lump of toffee and I'll have to do better next time, I'm not an 'animal person' in real life either. I don't know where any of the ingredients of this card originally came from, apart from the corners and pink flower which are K & Co, all the rest was from my stash.

The second card is another sketch challenge, this time from A Spoonful of Sugar The little cutie this time is from Hanglar and Stanglar (I'm sure that's NOT how it's spelt) and I thought she was just divine with her little basket of knitting, again I'm afraid all the bits are from my stash, so I have no idea what make anything is. That's the problem when you've had stuff for ages without using it, but I find it so difficult to use lots of my bits and pieces because they're so pretty I don't want to get rid of them.

15 comments:

Becky said...

Oh these are adorable!! I love how you've cropped the Sarah Kay image, it looks brill! Love the H&S image too, that's how I write it cause I don't know the spelling either lol!
Love Becky xx

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hi Chrissie....wonderful and adorable...how I love to see your cards. I also love your new designer blogs!! Well done.

love Sheila xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissie the cards are out of this world adorable. I love your new look site.

Lorraine x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Both cards are great Chrissie and i think youve done really well using the scetch to make yoor card
hmm keep looking at H& A stamps but cant make my mind up but you have made the image lookm sooo cute
Wendy x

Ann Whitfield said...

Two absolutely stunning cards Chrissie
Ann x

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card,lovely colour scheme,cute image,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining in "Stamp with Sarah Kay",this week,
Sandra x

Wheezie said...

Both cards are fab great images and colours. Your blog looks great with it's new look.
x Wheezie x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

These are fabulous - just love the Sarah Kay card - the way you cropped the image is perfect! I like what you have done to your blog too!!

Unknown said...

wow.... what nice cards... so beautiful

Annie said...

Lovely cards Chrissie - good to see you entering challenges again.

Ann xxx

Rosette said...

Lovely cards, you've got some lovely stamps, luv'em!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards. Thanks for playing along this week.
Hugs Debbie x

Beryl K said...

Two really fantastic cards Chrissie,
Beryl x

Lavender Rose said...

Chrissie these cards are just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not just cute but beautifully made :)

Irene said...

Fabuylous Cards Chrissie, I love them.

luv
irene
xxxx