Wednesday 13 August 2008

Finishing Touches

Today my long awaited Cuttlebug arrived, I ordered this on August 4th so it feels like I've been waiting forever. Is it just me that wants everything to arrive as soon as I order it? Luckily a lot of the things I buy are either from Joanna Sheen or Cutting Edge Crafts and most of the time they arrive the following day which is wonderful, especially when you consider that both shops offer free p&p. Anyway the Cuttlebug was the first thing I had ever ordered from this particular shop and as I wasn't happy with either their comminication or delivery service, I won't be ordering anything from them ever again.
I had put a few of my "Gentlemen" cards to one side as I wanted to finish them with some corners from a cuttlebug die called "vintage", so I have now managed to complete them and they can be added to my other posting.



I've made some ladies cards today too but I'll post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wheezie said...

Great cards Chrissie the cuttlebug die corners finish them off beautifully
x Wheezie x