Thursday 14 August 2008

Ladies Day

Well the men had their day yesterday, so today it's the ladies turn.
All of the images today are from the Fashion Boutique CD by Joanna Sheen. As you can tell, I certainly have had my money's worth from this CD, I just love all the images on it and never get tired of using them, but I do apologise if you are all tired of seeing them!
I've tried to keep all of the cards for the shop very simple in order to "test the water" if they sell quite well and I'm asked to make some more I can add a few with some of my normal flowers, ribbons, gems etc.
I think I may make this the last batch of the cards for the shop and then I can spend some time playing with my new toys, and maybe even find time to enter some card challenges!
Anyway on to today's cards.







As you can see I have made good use of the two Cuttlebug corner dies on these cards, I think they just finish the cards perfectly and give more impact than a peel-off (which is what I usually have to use) They are both from a set of 4 Cuttlebug dies called "Vintage". Other than the corners I have just mounted the gorgeous images onto cardstock, added a strip of the co-rdinating backing paper and that's it really.
I do hope you like them and thank you for visiting.

10 comments:

Beryl K said...

Your cards are beautiful Chrissie,
Beryl x

Wheezie said...

Beautiful cards once again Chrissie , very classy.
x Wheezie x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Great cards Chrissie Very elegant,you have done really well getting all these cards made for the shop
Wendy x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Such stunning card Chrissie....just stunning!!!!

love Sheila xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Really lovely Chrissie and I see you're putting your cuttlebug corners to very effective use
Ann x

Jane's Blogs said...

Wow ... absolutely stunning as always.

Love
Jane (Jane's Crafty Creations)
(aka BJZoe on JS Forum)

Beryl said...

Wow, I can't believe how many cards you are making at the moment. They are lovely and I'm so pleased you've got your cuttlebug now.They're great arnen't they?

Beryl T xx

Suzanne said...

Wow - stunning selection
Love them - there are some of my favourite images amongst these
Thanks for sharing
Suzanne

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards, the images are fabulous

Irene said...

Hi chrissie

Your cards are absolutely stunning.

luv
irene
xxxx