Sunday 10 August 2008

Deco Style Cards

I can't believe it's been a week since I updated, and it's been quite an exciting one for me too.
My lovely husband decided he was going to treat me to some goodies, these were things I was supposed to have for my birthday but I've got them early.
I am now the proud owner of a Bind-It-All (plus accessories) and a Cuttlebug (plus dies, embossing folders, nestabilities etc.) I've been wanting both of these machines for ages now and I can't wait to finish all the other things I have on the go at the moment so that I can make time to just play. I know I'm spoiled, and that's just how I like it!
Anyway, on to the latest cards, some more to go in the shop using art deco style images taken from Joanna Sheen's fabulous Fashion Boutique CD.
This is a set of 3 deco ladies simply mounted onto co-ordinated paper and cardstock from my stash. I love these images, they have such a cute look to them and remind me of the magazine covers from this era, who knows maybe that's what they were.


11 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow you have been busy - I have been checking daily for updates so i`m so pleased to see some more of your wonderful work and as for all those goodies - lucky you
Enjoy them
Suzanne

Annie said...

These are gorgeous Chrissie - love the images you are using. they should sell well in the shop.

oh my didn't you do well with the birthday presents? all gorgeous stuff.

Ann xxx

Wheezie said...

Great cards as always Chrissie
x Wheezie x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh they are wonderful Chrissie and they look like the requirements needed by the lady.
Well done.

love Sheila xx

starcyl said...

Well once again fabby cards, I love looking on your blog page you have some stunning examples.

Jenny x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful cards Chrissie, they are sure to sell in the shop. Gongratulations on your pressies. The Cuttlebug is fantastic.
Beryl (bik59)

Jane's Blogs said...

All superb as always. What a lovely hubby!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A wonderful selection of Art Deco Chrissie - they are fabulous! Lucky you with your new pressies!! Some well deserved spoiling is always good for you!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous cards Chrissie - love them all. Have a great time playing with your new 'toys'
Ann x

Lavender Rose said...

Lovely cards Chrissie, not that I would expect anything other from you :) So pleased to hear you got the BIA and CB machines, hope you have fun with them, Denise x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Wowee busy girl Chrissie love them all
and im sure they will sale well in the shop
Wendy x