Saturday 30 August 2008

Cutie Sunday- Sketch 7


Well that's it, I have made it, all my challenges are now completed for Sunday and not a moment too soon either!
This card is for the Cutie Sunday challenge, which was another sketch and for this one I decided to use this little Tilda with her wooden spoon and cupcake, because I think she's just as cute as a button!
I wanted to do this sketch in a very monochrome colour scheme and when I found this ivory and black K & Co backing paper in my stash I thought it was perfect for what I had in mind. Tilda has been coloured with...wait for it...Pro-Markers! I've used a cuttlebug corner, some black ribbon from Poppicrafts and a little buckle which is also K & Co (and came from QVC in the same kit as the paper) I made the 3 little dots by simply using a hole punch on some black card because I didn't have any black gems and mounted Tilda onto a mat made from some ivory hammered cardstock.
I've just realised that I forgot to use Stickle on her wings, but actually I think I like her just the way she is.
Before I go tonight I'd really like to thank all of you who have been leaving such lovely comments about my cards. It's very kind of you and it really does mean a lot to me, especially when some of the comments come from people that I admire so much.

13 comments:

Beryl K said...

She's lovely Chrissie, great card
Beryl x

*Arwen* said...

Hi Chrissie
This is really a very cute card.
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

Beryl said...

Another lovely Tilda card. You must have loads of them. I think the colour scheme is great.
Beryl xx

Rosietoes said...

She's adorable Chrissie. Love the bg paper as well. :) Your colouring is spot on. :))

Gill said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, Tilda is adorable, I love the new stamps...this is my first visit to your blog and i have to say it's fabulous...I will definately be back...thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog
lv Gill x

Wheezie said...

Yet another wonderful card, beautiful image and i love the cuttlebug corner
x Wheezie x

Ann Whitfield said...

I love this monochromatic look Chrisse and love how you've managed to combine cute with sophistication - really lovely
Ann x

Jeanette said...

Hi Chrissie, I just love this color scheme with this Tilda. It really is beautiful! Jeanette

Crafting Queen said...

What a lovely card and your colouring of the image is just great.

Becky said...

Oh, I love this card so much Chrissie, I agree she is as cute as a button, but only because your colouring is so perfect! I think I may have to put her on my long wish list now lol! Love the colours of the card, I've got that dotty background paper, it's so pretty!
Love Becky xx

darcy48 said...

What a lovley card the image is so sweet and I love the colours you have used.x

Annie said...

aw she is so cute and a beautiful card. annie x

Bev said...

Really love this one Chrissie - it's just got that something! I'm dotty about dots lol

hugs Bev x