Friday 15 August 2008

Playtime

Good evening and thank you for visiting.
There's no card today I'm afraid, I've been too busy playing with my new cuttlebug! I've embossed so many pieces of card with the swiss dots folder that I'll be using them till next year, but never mind.
I've also tried out my round plain and scalloped nestabilities and vintage die cuts (which was quite succesful) and the embossing borders (which wasn't quite so succesful) there's obviously a bit of a knack to these so if anyone has any tips I'd be very grateful!
Tomorrow I'm planning to play again, this time with my Bind It All, although quite what I'm going to make is still a mystery. So there may not be anything to show tomorrow either, but hey look on the bright side, at least you don't have to look at any more images from Fashion Boutique! lol

2 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Well I am sulking Chrissie cos I was expecting more lovely cards from you but will forgive you as everyone deserves a bit of crafting fun now and then and it sounds like you have had a whale of a time playing with your new goodies :) Look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Barbara said...

Hello, Chrissie! I have been visiting your blog because I love the vintage look. I've used decades old family photos and antique photos from antique stores with success.

Anyway, I too, have just gotten hooked on cuttlebug, especially the embossing. I usually make 5 x 7 cards and these folders are not large enough for a whole panel. I also have lots of brass stencils and Fiskars embossing plates. Then I found Ellen Hutson and her Wizard kit to assist with using these other tools in the Cuttlebug. I think I will order one --- I'd love to try the stencils in Cuttlebug. Well, anyway, can't wait to see what surprises you show us next!