Sunday 24 August 2008

Challenge card No. 3

Good morning, I hope you have better weather than we do at the moment. I'm not usually here on a Sunday morning as we go to a boot sale, but we haven't bothered, as I'm sure even if it's open the field will be waterlogged from all the rain we had in the night. So an ideal opportunity to post the third challenge card from yesterday.

This is for the ABC Challenge F is for....Fairies!
The funky fairy is by Deby Moore and was a stamped image from my crafting friend, she has been coloured with my beloved pro-markers and liberally sparkled with Stickles "diamond". I'm not sure about the pink backing paper (found in my stash again), the aqua card has been cuttlebugged with "swiss dots", the acrylic letters are K & Co and the gorgeous ribbon is from Poppicrafts
I'm hoping that I'll get the chance to enter some more challenges today, I'd forgotten how enjoyable it is making little cards for these challenges.

11 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

This is fabulous Chrissie - since you started your blog, I've loved watching you develop different styles and it makes visiting such a joy.
Ann x

Annie said...

love your card Chrissie - I must use my stamps!! I haven't made a single card with them yet and they are gorgeous images. Kerry Jo (think that is her name) who designed them has some gorgeous Christmas ones coming out. More temptation!!

Ann xxx

mueppi said...

Your card is wonderful!
Cute image!
Hugs Gisela

Unknown said...

beautiful card! thanks for joining in the ABC challenge :) x

Becky said...

Oh so beautiful! Love these stamps and your card is so pretty, the colours match perfectly!
Love Becky xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow so many gorgeous cards ,love them all ,Dawnx

Lavender Rose said...

Fabulous fairy card, she looks great agains the pretty background!

Beryl said...

Oh she's cute.
I love your blog background. It's lovely.
Beryl xx

Donna said...

Lovely card, so cute, thanks for joining in the challenge. Donna x

Cathy said...

fab card. I love that fairy - she has real attitude. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx

Victoria said...

it is a beautiful card - thank you for joining in abc

Vicky x