Wednesday 27 August 2008

Tilda and friends ATC Challenge - Seasons Theme

Good evening, I hope you have all had a good day. I seem to get later each day in posting, however today I can honestly blame my Stickles glue, it just didn't want to dry!
Today I made some ATC's for the Tilda and Friends ATC challenge. I have been wanting to get these done for over a week but other things just kept getting in the way, however I have now completed all 4 seasons, thank goodness as I think the challenge is due to close soon.




The "Summer" image is my stamp but the other 3 images I have used for this challenge were kindly sent to me by crafting friends and I thought this would be a great opportunity to use them.
I hope you like them, I have to admit that I think they all look very sweet but then I am a big Tilda fan!

14 comments:

Beryl K said...

They are fantastic Chrissie, Tilda is beginning to grow on me.
Beryl x

Wheezie said...

Love these ATC's would make a great addition to any bodies collection ( no that's not a hint )
Tilda stamps are so versatile as your cards show

x Wheezie x

Irene said...

Chrissie

Just perfect, I love them.

luv
irene
xxxx

Rainbow Lady said...

These are wonderful Chrissie well done on getting them all done in time. Love Cynthia x

Rosietoes said...

Perfect for the challenge Chrissie. Lovely wee ATCs.

Beryl said...

They're lovely. Those Tildas are just right for ATC's aren't they.
Beryl xx

Becky said...

They look brilliant! The colouring is gorgeous! You should be so proud of these beauties!
Love Becky xx

Suzanne said...

Stunning - I just love them all
i`m into stickles at the moment - just love them
Thanks for sharing your wonderful work
Suzanne

Annie said...

They are gorgeous and wouldn't they make a fantastic card too if it was one of those folded ones with a page for each season?

lovely work Chrissie - love them.

Ann xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

These are fabulous ATCs Chrissie, love them all
Ann x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

These are absolutely perfect!! What a wonderful collection.

Dawn said...

Oooh I like them!

Alison said...

They are fantastic your colouring is super. Oh I love them.

Annie said...

gorgeous ATCs you have made for our sesons theme, thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x