Thursday 21 August 2008

Seaside Tilda and Edwin



Good evening, I'm rather late again tonight. I've had "one of those day" today, I had so many plans for different things I was going to do today and ended up getting none of them done, oh well the best laid plans....
I hadn't had time to make any cards today, however I made a couple of cards for some very good crafting friends the other day, and as they have both now received them I can pop them on here, what a blessing or there would have been no cards AGAIN!
I wanted to use my new Tilda and Edwin stamps so both of my friends got the same card, but with different papers and colours used. I hope they don't mind, but I didn't want any arguments, well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Anyway on to the cards...
I do think this little seaside Tilda and Edwin are so cute, they have been mounted onto 2 different backing papers and coloured with the wonderful Pro-Marker pens again. The cards have been finished off with some little flowers, gems and a sentiment done on the PC.
Both of my friends (you know who you are!) said they liked their cards, so I hope you do too.
Just a quick word about my surprise...I should be able to share it all with you next week, so until then you'll have to keep guessing!

11 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Chrissie! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! These are so beautiful, love the stamps and the way you've used them together, lovely summery colours, my favoutite!
Love Becky xx

Beryl K said...

Your cards are lovely Chrissie, I'm sure your friends will love them. Many thanks for your comments of my blog and to adding me to your blog list. Are you sure we have to wait a week before you can let us in on your secret
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Love both cards Chrissie. Edwin and Tilda are looking very pleased with themselves they are obviously somewhere where the sun shines.

Lorraine x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What lovely Tilda cards. These are wonderful images - have you seen the new School and travel images??!!

Wheezie said...

Hiya Chrissie both these cards are fab really think Tilda and Edwin make a lovely couple and the colours you have used are so bright and cheerful

x Wheezie x

Annie said...

oh they are both gorgeous cards Chrissie and what fab stamps.

Ann xxx

please stop mentioning your secret - I am desperate for all to be revealed.

Ann Whitfield said...

Great cards Chrissie - and I think that if I were to buy another Tilda it would be that one!
Ann x

Rosietoes said...

Bright, summery and so colourful. Lovely cards Chrissie, I'm sure your friends will be well impressed. :)

PixieHouse Creations said...

Wahooo i got one of the cards and it is fabbydooo i love it
Thanks Chrissie now come on girl i wannna know what your secret is!!! hehe
Wendy xx

Lavender Rose said...

Chrissie those cards are so pretty, beautifully coloured too :)

Jak Heath said...

I love these, you've done tilda proud