Sunday 24 August 2008

Cute Card Thursday and Friday Sketchers

Well, the weather seems to have taken a turn for the better now that it's too late to do anything. Not that I mind really it gave me the chance to get some more challenge cards done, there seem to be loads that I want to enter this week!
This first card is for Cute Card Thursday's Challenge 24 - This weeks challenge is to make a card using BRIGHT COLOURS.

I decided to use Paper Nation's cute little girl with her windmill and coloured her with Marvy le plumes (I forgot I had these!) I thought the dotty background paper sort of linked up with the dots on her dress, some bright green ribbon from Poppicrafts, some little yellow flowers and blue brads from my stash and a little sentiment from K & Co and that's about it.

This second challenge is for Friday Sketchers and I decided to use some more bright colours for this one too. The image was sent to me by a friend and I think she's so sweet. I think she may be by Elisabeth Bell but not 100% sure, co-ordinating papers from my stash again, so no idea who they are by, I'm afraid and coloured with Pro-markers.

23 comments:

mueppi said...

I love your cards!
They are beautiful!
Hugs Gisela

Jane's Blogs said...

All your cards are perfect as always. Keep up the good work.

Love
Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, I love the friday sketchers card...the image is gorgeous and so well coloured. Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us at friday sketchers.
Carole ;o)

Bev said...

Oooh these are just fabulous Chrissie - I'm loving the bright and funky colours.
hugs Bev x

Crafting Queen said...

great cards, really like the second one. Your colouring is lovely.

simplyfairies said...

Both are fabulous cards, i luv em!!!

Beryl K said...

Really great card Chrissie, it's so cute and colourful.
Beryl x

Becky said...

Love both the cards! You are on a roll today, love the colours on both cards, very striking!
Love Becky xx

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards, I love how you have coloured the images. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenges

Rosietoes said...

You've been busy Chrissie with all these challenge cards recently. They are all bright and zingy - such a lot of fun too. Well done! :)

Phree said...

These are sweet, lovely bright colours make them very happy cards.

Nicola said...

These are wonderful so bright and cheerful perfectly made!!
Nicola.xx

Wheezie said...

Beautiful cards Chrissie really brightand cheerful, just my cup of tea.
x Wheezie x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, brilliant colouring with the promarkers.

Suzanne said...

Wow wow wow - you have been busy - or sorry I just haven`t seen the last few day - what a wonderful surprise - so much to see
Thanks for sharing your wonderful work
Suzanne

Debbie said...

Great cards Chrissie. Both cute images andd beautiful colouring.

Ann Whitfield said...

Two great cards Chrissie
Ann x

Anonymous said...

Both cards are stunning and certainly bright and cheerful.

Lorraine x

Lavender Rose said...

More pretty cards!!!! Love the colours you have used on the Sweet Art Ebony one....and you are right Chrissie. that stamp is by EB.

Annie said...

gorgeous cards Chrissie - love the way you have used colour on both of them.

Ann xxx

Irene said...

Chrissie your cards are fabulous, I love the way you have coloured them in.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl said...

I don't know how you do it Chrissie. So many cards and they are all lovely. You have so many different 'little people' stamps.

Beryl T xx

Rainbow Lady said...

I must have missed this one on my blog travels Chrissie but now I am the lucky lady who received this gorgeous card I must say a big thank you on here. She is wonderful and the colouring great.
Love Cynthia x