Saturday 2 August 2008

Some more Buses!

I love it when people who have visited my blog leave a comment. After my posting yesterday I received some comments from some of my crafting friends, most of whom visit quite regularly, and one of them (Ann) told me that my blog made her think of buses, none for ages and then they all come at once LOL, I suppose it has been a bit like that lately, well Ann here's a few more buses for you!

Most of the cards tonight are in sets and the first is a set of four 'beachbabes'. All of these images are again from Joanna Sheeen's Fashion Boutique CD (my all time favourite) and have been mounted onto some burgundy crinkled cardstock, very simple again as I can't do much else lately.





The next set is of four fruits, these are mounted onto co-ordinating cardstock on little 4 x 4 cards. The images are from a kit called 'Kitchen Traditions' from PC Crafter.














My final card tonight was an attempt to try something different and make a little tag card (again I must name Edna as my inspiration here), it has been folded so that from the front it looks like a gatefold card, but inside are four separate sections each containing a silhouette image. The images are again from Joanna Sheen, but this time from her 'Dancing with Shadows' CD. the papers I have used on this card are from Dovecraft's range of black and white papers and the card has been finished off with some miri card and peel offs from my stash.




So until tomorrow in the immortal words of Bugs Bunny "That's all folks!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them Chrissie they are brilliant, I do love the fruit ones but because they are all so lovely it would be hard to choose. I bet they would look nice framed.

Lorraine x (wintermelody/coldwaters)

Jane's Blogs said...

Wow - love ALL your latest additions - superb. I think they are all stylish.

Ann Whitfield said...

More great buses - I mean cards Chrissie!
Ann x

Sue said...

Wow, these are gorgeous Chrissie, well done for getting back into the throw of things and yes, buses do come into mind. Don't worry, you do what you can, when you can, we all understand.

Rainbow Lady said...

I jut can't keep up with you at the moment. Thr fruits are lovely but actually they are all lovely and would make great pictures
Love Cynthia x

Lavender Rose said...

They are all fabulous. When I first logged on I had that feeling I get when I go into a craft shop...excited and don't know where to look first!