Tuesday 19 August 2008

Reach for the Stars


Well I'm back with another offering today, I know, I know, I go from one extreme to the other!
This one is a little card for Sophie, who will be stocking some of my cards in her shop and it was just to wish her success in her new venture.
The sweet image is from Joanna Sheen's 'Dancing with Shadows' CD and the backing papers are from Dovecraft's black and white set, simply finished off with a sentiment done on the PC.
I hope she likes it (my scanner obviously didn't, it has a white border all around it in real life!)

9 comments:

Sheila - Ginger said...

Chrissie she will love it!! It's beautiful and one of my favourite images.
love Sheila xx

Irene said...

Hello Chrissie
Second attempt !!!!
Fabulous cards.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

I love it Chrissie, so I'm sure your friend will. Lovely sentiment to
Beryl x

Annie said...

I love it too.

Ann xxx

Sam Woodruff said...

Hi Sweet y! Hows it going...Love the card Black and White my fav.
Hugs

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely Chrissie - one of my absolute favourite images too
Ann x

Lavender Rose said...

What a great card, which Sophie will love! I must use that CD more!!!!

Beryl said...

So glad to see your doing the challenges again Chrissie. This card for Sophie is lovely. Good luck to her from me too.
Beryl T xx

Wheezie said...

Great card , great image
really like the monochrome look
x Wheezie x