Monday 18 August 2008

Good afternoon, I'm afraid I didn't get to make a post at all yesterday. I woke up at about 5.30am with a terrible headache and despite popping pills on and off all day, nothing moved it. It seems I not only had a bad bout of sinusitis but also a migraine, well if you're going to do it, you may as well do it properly I suppose!
Anyway consequently no crafting got done yesterday at all and as I spend Monday's at my mum's I'm no further forward than when I posted on Saturday really.
I got a few cards made last week, so I'll show you one of those today.


This is a birthday card for my best friend's hubby. He loves anything to do with the sea and I thought that these images were quite reminiscent of the seaside and beach huts etc. so he may like them (I know I do!)

10 comments:

Barbara said...

I hope you are feeling better today. I think I did enough crafting for both of us! Loving the Cuttlebug I embossed 48 cards and cut scraps into embellishment shapes. Today I hope to assemble everything into simple notecards. "Simple" being the challenge for me. Looking forward to seeing some of the fun stuff you will be creating with yours!

Love the beach houses!

Rosietoes said...

Chrissie this are lovely. So evocative of summer sun and salty breezes. :)

I'm sorry to hear you've had a miserable few days and I hope you are on the mend. Nothing so ugh! as a migraine.

Annie said...

Hope you are feeling better now Chrissie. love this beachy image.

Ann xxx

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hi Chrissie your card is lovely and I'm sure you're friend's hubby will love it. I love the images just ideal for what you needed too.
Do hope you're feeling alot better today.

love Sheila xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

ohh lovely card Chrissie he will love it
sorry to hear you been poorly sweety do hope you are feeling lots better this evening
wendy xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love this Chrissie - very stylish! Thanks for the info on the Pro Markers below too - may have to have a look at those as alternative to Copics!

Lavender Rose said...

Hope your headache has cleared up Chrissie. I love your seaside card, it's very stylish.

Ann Whitfield said...

I think he'll love it Chrissie and I do hope you feel better today - migraines are horrible things!
Ann x

Beryl K said...

It's a perfect card for your friends hubby if he loves the seaside. My young life was spent at the seaside, Lyme Regis. As soon as I saw the card without, reading your comments I got a lump in my throat. It looks just the same as the beach huts at Lyme
He will love it.
Beryl x
ps I hope are feeling better

Nicola said...

Hi Chrissie,I love the colours on your card really fresh!Great image too!!
Nicola.xx