Wednesday 13 August 2008

Gentlemen's Day

Today's batch of cards are of gentlemen, I can't say "men" because I'm sure all of these males are much too refined for that!
All of the images (except for the last one) came from Joanna's Fashion Boutique CD, (you've probably seen so many now that you don't need me to tell you that! lol) and the final one is from Cardmaker's Year.






Each of them was simply mounted onto cardstock, with co-ordinated backing papers forming the only addition to the images. Personally, I think these images are so fantastic that they really don't need anything else added, I hope you agree.

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

Your Gentlemen's cards are lovely Chrissie, really classy looking.
Many thanks for your comments about my puffins

Jak Heath said...

Well done Chrissie they are all great

Rosietoes said...

they look very distinguished Chrissie. I can't wait to hear how they get on in the shop and I'm sure you are just as excited. :)

Suzanne said...

Wow - you have been busy - love them all - very classy

Thanks for sharing
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Chrissie they are just fab you are right it is just enough

Lorraine

PixieHouse Creations said...

Busy bee you Mens cards are always so hard to do but these are great and im sure they will truly sell well in the shop Chrissie
Wendy xx

Ann Whitfield said...

What wonderful cards for men Chrissie I'm sure they'll go down a storm
Ann x