Thursday 28 August 2008

French Chic


Tonight's card is for the Joanna Sheen Challenge, which this week is "French Chic". The images and backing paper are from a download kit called "Ooh La La" which in itself is quite french. I got this kit from Daisie Company ages ago and I realise I don't use it as much as I should, as all the images are very feminine and would be perfect for "friend" cards. The tag is my first ever attempt to attach anything with jump rings and I have also added some "diamond" stickles to the pom poms on the shoes for a little sparkle, although it doesn't show on the scan.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Very chic Chrissie! Love the colours and the sparkly shoes, brilliant girlie card!
Love Becky xx

Suzanne said...

Just love this - and having just ordered some jump rings you have given me an idea
Thanks for sharing
Suzanne

Irene said...

Chrissie,

Your card is absoloutely stunning. I love it.

irene
xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous card Chrissie - very chic and I can't wait for my jump rings to come now!!

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning and very chic Chrissie
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Stunning card Chrissie, as always
Beryl

Rosietoes said...

Lovely feminine card and good start with the jump rings as well. I love dangling bits and pieces from my cards too. :)

Annie said...

ooh-la-la c'est tres chic!! and that is just about as much as I can manage in French. Lovely card Chrissie.

ann xxx

Dawn said...

Wonderful cards great colours and details

PixieHouse Creations said...

Very "chic" Chrissie
good colours all blends in well

Wendy xx